Spark Of Dream Workshop
- Introduce the production and maintenance procedure of preserved and dried flower
- Teaching the design and production skills of the spark of dream
- Student can chose different flowers and colours
- Complete and get away a finished product
- No floral related experience is needed
Date: 26 August 2017 (Saturday)
Time: Class A - 3:30 – 4 :30 PM; Class B- 4:30 - 5:30 PM
Venue: HKDC Studio, Room S603, 6th Floor, PMQ
Fee: HKD 278 per individual; HKD 368 per family** (** 1 adult and 1 child aged 3-12)
Conductor: 八拾花火 Spark Chamber
Remark: This workshop will be conducted in Cantonese and supplemented by English when needed
Fill in the online registration form, and bank in the workshop fee to the below bank account within three calendar days, and email the ATM bank-in slip to firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation.
||Hang Seng Bank Ltd.
||Hong Kong Design Centre Ltd.
Roca One Day Design Challenge - 4th HK edition
Supporting Event - Service Design Hong Kong - Human Futures in Smart Cities
10:00am - 5:00pm
Supporting Events - HKMA Seminar on "The Strategic Use of Design Thinking as a Tool in Disruptive Innovation"
2:30 - 5:30pm
Supporting Event - Hong Kong Designers Association Global Design Awards 2018 is now open for international entries