Marketing & Communications
Senior Marketing Executive - Digital Communication
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. HKDC continues its public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to create business value and improve societal well-being. Our initiatives are anchored by five major work directions: CONNECT, CELEBRATE, NURTURE, ADVANCE and ENGAGE.
HKDC’s flagship programmes include:
- Business of Design Week (BODW) (since 2002) – Asia’s leading annual conference and event on Design, Innovation and Brands;
- DFA Awards (since 2003) – a widely recognised design awards that celebrates outstanding designs with Asian perspectives;
- Design Incubation Programme (DIP) (since 2012) and Fashion Incubation Programme (FIP)(since 2016) – 2-year incubation programmes to nurture future design and fashion entrepreneurs;
- FASHION ASIA HONG KONG (FAHK) (since 2016) – a fashion initiative combining conversations, interactions and cultural exchanges to energise the city’s image, and position it as an Asian hub for fashion trade and business development; &
- Knowledge of Design Week (KODW) (since 2006) – an annual thematic design knowledge sharing platform that explores how design can solve complex challenges of our society.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber and like-minded candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC
- Maintain and optimize the company website and promotional channels, including implementing SEO to improve organic search ranking and traffic;
- Manage, plan and execute social media platforms for developing online campaigns, enhancing brand awareness & achieving conversion goals;
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns, including web SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising;
- Implement tracking tools, analyse statistical reports and provide insights, and look for optimization opportunities to improve overall effectiveness;
- Brief and manage partners and vendors such as media, creative, production agency on requirement, and quality driven delivery;
- Formulate and execute marketing plans; establish and strengthen social media network; study market trends and customer online behaviors to identify new opportunities for marketing promotion;
- Chinese and English copy writing and managing various daily marketing activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years’ experience, including at least 3 years in digital communications and marketing;
- Good communication skills, with good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Familiar with content planning and delivery through social platforms;
- Solid and hands on experience in managing websites, Google Analytics, Wix.com, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Mailchimp and online webinar platforms. Experienced in Google AdWords, Google Display Network, and social media advertising;
- Enthusiastic multi-tasker with a can do attitude and passion;
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and / other design tools a plus.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.