Accounting Executive (2-year Contract)
Design helps to enhance Hong Kong’s Competitiveness & Societal Well-being.
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) is a non-profit organisation founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. HKDC pursues its public mission in using design and innovation to drive the value creation of business development and improve the well-being of society through the provision of diverse innovation-oriented knowledge sharing and by providing diverse exchange platforms, anchored by five major work directions: CONNECT, CELEBRATE, NURTURE, ADVANCE and ENGAGE.
HKDC’s flagship programmes include:
- Business of Design Week (BODW) (since 2002) – Asia’s leading annual conference and event on Design, Innovation and Brands;
- Design for Asia Awards (DFA Awards) (since 2003) – the most recognised design awards from an Asian perspective;
- Design Incubation Programme (DIP) (since 2012) and Fashion Incubation Programme (FIP) (since 2016) –two-year incubation programmes to nurture future design and fashion entrepreneurs;
- Fashion Asia Hong Kong (FAHK) (since 2016) – a new initiative combining conversations, interactions and cultural exchanges to energise the city’s image, and positioning it as an Asian hub for fashion trade and business development; &
- Knowledge of Design Week (KODW) (since 2006) – an annual thematic design knowledge sharing platform on how design can solve complex challenges of our society.
We now have an exciting opportunity for talent(s) to join the family.
- Be responsible for daily accounting duties including AP, AR, GL functions, month end closing and bank reconciliation
- Assist in month end closing and preparing audit matters
- Co-ordinate with relevant parties and maintain accurate accounting records
- Perform general accounting duties and administrative supports
- Perform ad hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma graduate(s) in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- 1-2 years’ relevant work experience, of which gained from non-profit sector is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office: Excel, Word and accounting software (i.e. Quickbook, Sun System)
- A self-motivated and responsible team player with good work attitude and communication skill
- Meticulous, multi-tasking and able to work within deadlines
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
# Renewal of Contract subject to operation needs & satisfactory conduct and performance.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to email@example.com. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised.Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.
Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.