Project Executive - Events (6-month Contract)
Exciting Opportunity at Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) is a non-profit design promotion organization and a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in advancing Hong Kong as an international design hub in Asia. It is a public platform to help cultivate a design culture and to enhance the economic competitiveness and society well-being.
The Hong Kong SAR Government has a new initiative to promote the development of the fashion industry. And a new Advisory Group on Implementation of Fashion Initiatives (AGF) has been formed. HKDC is tasked to advance and co-ordinate the implementation of this new Fashion Initiative. We are now looking for an energetic team member to meet this challenging task.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- As a member of Fashion Programme and work with the Fashion Team in executing various fashion promotional initiatives, including Fashion Asia Hong Kong;
- Effectively handle logistics, co-ordination, monitoring of work progress, result evaluation and reporting, make sure the process and documentations are in compliance with governance and administrative requirements;
- Work closely with professional service providers and liaise with internal & external parties within and outside HK;
- Handle financial and accounting process for the team including payment requests, contract approval, quotation comparisons, log sheet inputing, etc;
- Handle hospitality arrangement including speakers’ and designers' accommodation, flight arrangement, local transportations, etc;
- Provide administrative support to the team;
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- A degree holder who is a highly motivated and versatile individual with 1-2 years’ work experience in marketing or administration;
- Willing to take up secretarial and administrative duties;
- Possesses excellent communication skills in written and spoken English & Chinese, comfortably works in a culturally diverse environment;
- Be proactive, detail-minded, responsible and adaptable team player with tactful interpersonal skills to deal with working partners from all levels;
- Independent, collaborative and good problem-solving abilities are essential. Strictly adhere to project timeline and deadlines;
- Be proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to: email@example.com. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.