About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team.
Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Responsible for system implementation and on-site technical support for end user;
- Establish a reliable and secure network infrastructure and system enhancement, including backup plan, disaster recovery plan and ensure smooth execution of projects;
- Responsible for handling a full set of procurement. Set-up, integration and testing of computer systems, peripherals and network connections & Security;
- Handle various administrative duties and special tasks or projects as assigned;
- Provide technical support for websites and e-marketing activities;
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Recognized university degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or related disciplines;
- At least 4 years’ solid experience in system administration and technical support;
- Hands-on experience in Win & Tel environment, including Windows 2008-2016 Server, Office 365 management, Active Directory, VMware and Anti-Virus Endpoint Protection, SAN Storage, Cisco & Huawei products, SQL, Veeam Backup Solution and Firewall configuration;
- Knowledge and understanding of contemporary information technology;
- Good knowledge of HTML and ASP, PHP and other programming language is an absolute advantage;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-driven and able to work independently with strong problem solving skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5 October, 2020. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.