BODW & KODW
Assistant Manager / Senior Project Executive – Content & Programme (Contract ends on 31 Mar 2022)
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Content development for HKDC's digital knowledge platform and hybrid design and knowledge programmes such as Business of Design Week;
- Responsible for a variety of curatorial tasks including editing, content research, speaker liaison, planning and delivery of programmes;
- Spearhead knowledge management and manage the creation of original contents across multiple platforms for expanding reach;
- Liaises and coordinates with internal teams and external parties across public and private sectors including government agencies, academic and institutional parties, design professionals, business executives, and local and overseas partners;
- Assists in content creation, writing and editing, proof-reading and translation;
- Works closely with the Managers and other teammates to build networking and seek sponsorship; and
- Supports advocacy on widespread and strategic adoption of creative mindset, design and innovation knowledge and design thinking in the community.
- University graduate;
- Min. 6 years of relevant work experience in editing, content research and curatorial development. Editorial experience in media or related experience in writing is an advantage. Candidate with less experience (min 4 years) will be considered as Senior Project Executive;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both native English and Chinese are essential, preferably with a flair for storytelling and creative writing;
- Proficiency in MS Office Application;
- Sensibility to culture, design, trends, and technology;
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced and culturally diverse environment;
- A self-motivated and responsible individual, with original thinking, an appetite for knowledge, international experience, a versatile approach and strong attention to detail in all aspects of work;
- Understanding of the use of digital technologies for knowledge sharing would be an advantage; and
- Knowledge of and/or passion for design.
More information about BODW & KODW:
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 9 Dec 2021. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.