Marketing & Communications
Senior Marketing Executive - Digital Communications & Social Media (2-Year Contract)
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Design helps to enhance Hong Kong’s Competitiveness & Societal Well-being.
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) is a non-profit organisation founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. HKDC pursues its public mission in using design and innovation to drive the value creation of business development and improve the well-being of society through the provision of diverse innovation-oriented knowledge sharing and by providing diverse exchange platforms, anchored by five major work directions: CONNECT, CELEBRATE, NURTURE, ADVANCE and ENGAGE.
HKDC’s flagship programmes include:
- Business of Design Week (BODW) (since 2002) – Asia’s leading annual conference and event on Design, Innovation and Brands;
- Design for Asia Awards (DFA Awards) (since 2003) – the most recognised design awards from an Asian perspective;
- Design Incubation Programme (DIP) (since 2012) and Fashion Incubation Programme (FIP) (since 2016) –two-year incubation programmes to nurture future design and fashion entrepreneurs;
- Fashion Asia Hong Kong (FAHK) (since 2016) – a new initiative combining conversations, interactions and cultural exchanges to energise the city’s image, and positioning it as an Asian hub for fashion trade and business development; &
- Knowledge of Design Week (KODW) (since 2006) – an annual thematic design knowledge sharing platform on how design can solve complex challenges of our society.
We now have an exciting opportunity for talent(s) to join the family.
- Maintain and update the company website (Wix, WordPress & HTML), keyword generation, landing page optimization, etc.
- Implement SEO to improve organic search ranking and traffic
- Manage, plan and execute social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Wechat and Weibo for developing online campaigns, enhancing brand awareness & achieving conversion goals
- Develop, execute and optimize online channels to maximize ROI by SEM, SEO, GDN and Google Analytics
- Develop strategic paid media plans including media spend projections, media mix (Paid Social, Paid Search, Display, Remarketing), and A/B test strategies
- Implement tracking tools, analyze statistical reports and provide insights, and look for optimization opportunities to improve overall effectiveness
- Brief and manage outside vendors such as media, creative, production agency on requirements, feedback, quality control, as well as delivery schedules
- Formulate and execute marketing plans; establish and strengthen social media network; study market trends and customer online behaviors to identify new opportunities for marketing promotion
- Chinese and English copywriting and managing various daily marketing activities
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 3 years in digital marketing/media buying/social media management; entertainment/media/tech industry experience and agency background a plus
- Familiar with content planning and delivery through social platform originated CMS or with third party tools to manage multiple social media channels
- Solid and hands on experience in managing websites, Google Analytics, Wix.com, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, online webinar platform. Experienced in Google AdWords, Google Display Network, Facebook advertising and Wechat
- Good communication skills, with excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Enthusiastic multi-tasker with a can do attitude and passion for online marketing
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and/other design tools
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post (s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.