Project Executive – Events
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. HKDC continues its public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to create business value and improve societal well-being. Our initiatives are anchored by five major work directions: CONNECT, CELEBRATE, NURTURE, ADVANCE and ENGAGE.
HKDC’s flagship programmes include:
- Business of Design Week (BODW) (since 2002) – Asia’s leading annual conference and event on Design, Innovation and Brands;
- DFA Awards (since 2003) – a widely recognised design awards that celebrates outstanding designs with Asian perspectives;
- Design Incubation Programme (DIP) (since 2012) and Fashion Incubation Programme (FIP)(since 2016) – 2-year incubation programmes to nurture future design and fashion entrepreneurs;
- FASHION ASIA HONG KONG (FAHK) (since 2016) – a fashion initiative combining conversations, interactions and cultural exchanges to energise the city’s image, and position it as an Asian hub for fashion trade and business development; &
- Knowledge of Design Week (KODW) (since 2006) – an annual thematic design knowledge sharing platform that explores how design can solve complex challenges of our society.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber and like-minded candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- As a member of Fashion Programme and work with the Fashion Team in executing various fashion promotional initiatives, including Fashion Asia Hong Kong;
- Assist the team on marketing communications, such as coordination on advertising, eDM communications, marketing material production, etc;
- Effectively handle logistics, work progresses, result evaluation and reporting, make sure the process and documentations are in compliance with governance and administrative requirements;
- Assist on event management such as registration management, design and production, etc;
- Work closely with professional service providers and liaise with internal & external parties within and outside HK;
- Handle financial and accounting process for the team including payment requests, contract approval, quotation comparisons, log sheet inputing, etc;
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- A degree holder who is a highly motivated and versatile individual with 1-2 years’ work experience in marketing or administration; Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Project Executive;
- Possesses excellent communication skills in written and spoken English & Chinese, comfortably works in a culturally diverse environment;
- Be proactive, detail-minded, responsible and adaptable team player with tactful interpersonal skills to deal with working partners from all levels;
- Independent, collaborative and good problem-solving abilities are essential.
- Strictly adhere to project timeline and deadlines;
- Willing to take up certain degree of secretarial and administrative duties;
- Be proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing.
Our office will move to Tsuen Wan in late April 2019
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to: email@example.com. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.