Marketing & Communications
Project Associate/Project Executive – Contents
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. HKDC continues its public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to create business value and improve societal well-being. Our initiatives are anchored by five major work directions: CONNECT, CELEBRATE, NURTURE, ADVANCE and ENGAGE.
HKDC’s flagship programmes include:
- Business of Design Week (BODW) (since 2002) – Asia’s leading annual conference and event on Design, Innovation and Brands;
- DFA Awards (since 2003) – a widely recognised design awards that celebrates outstanding designs with Asian perspectives;
- Design Incubation Programme (DIP) (since 2012) and Fashion Incubation Programme (FIP)(since 2016) – 2-year incubation programmes to nurture future design and fashion entrepreneurs;
- FASHION ASIA HONG KONG (FAHK) (since 2016) – a fashion initiative combining conversations, interactions and cultural exchanges to energise the city’s image, and position it as an Asian hub for fashion trade and business development; &
- Knowledge of Design Week (KODW) (since 2006) – an annual thematic design knowledge sharing platform that explores how design can solve complex challenges of our society.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber and like-minded candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Assist to develop and deliver integrated marketing campaigns for HKDC’s design and innovation knowledge programmes;
- Create and update contents for marketing across traditional and online platforms, and for promotional channels including social media and websites;
- Be sub-editor of assigned areas and conduct research to support programming, creation and maintenance of knowledge platforms;
- Manage and liaise within and across teams for effecting content marketing, partnership and public relations;
- Provide media tracking and data analysis across all paid channels to measure the impact of paid advertising, media relations and publicity efforts;
- Undertake effective project and event management as directed;
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- Bachelor degree;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese;
- Self-motivated and responsible, with a keen interest in culture, design, technology and global trends;
- Extra duties and work outside office hours at different event venues may sometimes be required.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.