Design helps to enhance Hong Kong’s Competitiveness & Societal Well-being.
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) is a non-profit organisation founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. HKDC pursues its public mission in using design and innovation to drive the value creation of business development and improve the well-being of society through the provision of diverse innovation-oriented knowledge sharing and by providing diverse exchange platforms, anchored by five major work directions: CONNECT, CELEBRATE, NURTURE, ADVANCE and ENGAGE.
HKDC’s flagship programmes include:
- Business of Design Week (BODW) (since 2002) – Asia’s leading annual conference and event on Design, Innovation and Brands;
- Design for Asia Awards (DFA Awards) (since 2003) – the most recognised design awards from an Asian perspective;
- Design Incubation Programme (DIP) (since 2012) and Fashion Incubation Programme (FIP) (since 2016) –two-year incubation programmes to nurture future design and fashion entrepreneurs;
- Fashion Asia Hong Kong (FAHK) (since 2016) – a new initiative combining conversations, interactions and cultural exchanges to energise the city’s image, and positioning it as an Asian hub for fashion trade and business development; &
- Knowledge of Design Week (KODW) (since 2006) – an annual thematic design knowledge sharing platform on how design can solve complex challenges of our society.
We now have an exciting opportunity for talent(s) to join the family.
- Report on a regular and ad hoc manner to Audit Committee; and assist Chair of Audit Committee in setting priorities for audits
- Perform internal audits at organisational and project levels;
- Identify potential risk, investigate and recommend areas for improvements;
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- Bachelor degree with relevant professional qualification(s);
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in internal auditing, and/or with a combination of external auditing and operational risk management in major corporations and/or public sector; knowledge and experience gained in NGO/public sector would be highly advantageous
- Competency in analytical, communication, and report writing skills, and with a keen eye for detail;
- Demonstrable skills in leading and interacting with audit committee and the Board of Directors and with colleagues;
- Self-discipline and initiative, with ability to effectively manage multiple concurrent activities in fast-paced environment;
- Ability to discharge duties with professionalism, ethics, tact and compliance with corporate governance
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to email@example.com. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose