Marketing & Communications
Assistant Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Executive - Digital Communications & Social Media (2-Year Contract)
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. HKDC continues its public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to create business value and improve societal well-being. Our initiatives are anchored by five major work directions: CONNECT, CELEBRATE, NURTURE, ADVANCE and ENGAGE.
HKDC’s flagship programmes include:
- Business of Design Week (BODW) (since 2002) – Asia’s leading annual conference and event on Design, Innovation and Brands;
- DFA Awards (since 2003) – a widely recognised design awards that celebrates outstanding designs with Asian perspectives;
- Design Incubation Programme (DIP) (since 2012) and Fashion Incubation Programme (FIP) (since 2016) – 2-year incubation programmes to nurture future design and fashion entrepreneurs;
- FASHION ASIA HONG KONG (FAHK) (since 2016) – a fashion initiative combining conversations, interactions and cultural exchanges to energise the city’s image, and position it as an Asian hub for fashion trade and business development; &
- Knowledge of Design Week (KODW) (since 2006) – an annual thematic design knowledge sharing platform that explores how design can solve complex challenges of our society.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber and like-minded candidate to join our dynamic team.
- Maintain and update the company website (Wix, WordPress & HTML), keyword generation, landing page optimization, etc.
- Implement SEO to improve organic search ranking and traffic
- Manage, plan and execute social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Wechat and Weibo for developing online campaigns, enhancing brand awareness & achieving conversion goals
- Develop, execute and optimize online channels to maximize ROI by SEM, SEO, GDN and Google Analytics
- Develop strategic paid media plans including media spend projections, media mix (Paid Social, Paid Search, Display, Remarketing), and A/B test strategies
- Implement tracking tools, analyze statistical reports and provide insights, and look for optimization opportunities to improve overall effectiveness
- Brief and manage outside vendors such as media, creative, production agency on requirements, feedback, quality control, as well as delivery schedules
- Formulate and execute marketing plans; establish and strengthen social media network; study market trends and customer online behaviors to identify new opportunities for marketing promotion
- Chinese and English copywriting and managing various daily marketing activities
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years’ experience, including at least 3 years in digital marketing/media buying/social media management; entertainment/media/tech industry experience and agency background is a plus
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Project Executive
- Familiar with content planning and delivery through social platform originated CMS or with third party tools to manage multiple social media channels
- Solid and hands on experience in managing websites, Google Analytics, Wix.com, Hootsuite, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, online webinar platform. Experienced in Google AdWords, Google Display Network, Facebook advertising and Wechat
- Good communication skills, with excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Enthusiastic multi-tasker with a can do attitude and passion for online marketing
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and/other design tools
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or by email to email@example.com. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post (s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.