About Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) was founded in 2001 as a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in establishing Hong Kong as centre of design excellence in Asia. We are on a public mission to promote wider and strategic use of design and design thinking to foster innovation, create business value and improve societal well-being.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a high caliber candidate to join our dynamic team. Please visit our website www.hkdesigncentre.org for information of HKDC.
- Be responsible for daily accounting duties including AP, AR, GL functions, month end closing and bank reconciliation;
- Assist in month end closing and audit matters;
- Co-ordinate with relevant parties and maintain accurate accounting records;
- Perform general accounting duties and administrative supports; and
- Perform ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Diploma (or above) graduate(s) in Accounting / Finance or related disciplines;
- 2 years' relevant work experience, which gained from non-profit sector is an advantage;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficient in MS Office: Excel, Word and Accounting software (we currently use SunSystems);
- A self-motivated and responsible team player with good work attitude and communication skill; and
- Meticulous, multi-tasking and able to work within deadlines.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, Unit 602, 6/F, Mill 5, The Mills, 45 Pak Tin Par Street, Tsuen Wan or email to: email@example.com on or before 4 April 2023. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.