Senior Project Executive/Project Executive [2-Year Contract]
- Develop, execute and deliver HKDC flagship programmes professionally on time and within budget;
- Liaise and coordinate with both internal and external parties on event management, project development and daily operations;
- Handle logistics and provide administrative support for efficient project management;
- Analyze and evaluate the results for all the initiatives as assigned by team lead(s) and make recommendations for improvements as and when appropriate;
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of relevant work experience in event/exhibition management, hospitality, communications and business management etc.;
- Preferably with substantial knowledge of design/creative industries with passion to drive design excellence;
- Detail-oriented, self-initiate, independent, team player, collaborative and good problem-solving abilities;
- Flexible, multi-tasking and able to work under tight schedule;
- Strong sense of fulfillment of internal and external reporting and compliance requirements;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin);
- Proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing.
* Candidate with less experience may be considered as Project Executive [2-Year Contract]
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.