Senior Project Executive / Project Executive (18-Month Contract)
About Hong Kong Design Centre
Design helps to enhance Hong Kong’s Competitiveness & Societal Well-being. HKDC is a non-profit design promotion organisation and a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government to advance Hong Kong as an international design hub in Asia. Our scope of work embraces promoting good design, cultivating design thinking, nurturing designer founders and design talents, and fostering enterprising creativity, collaborative synergy and innovation. Through content-driven programming and communication, we will step up efforts to foster wider & strategic use of design across professions, industries and the community.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a creative graphic designer to join the family.
- Effectively plan, organise, execute and deliver HKDC programmes and other special projects for nurturing young design talents.
- Handle logistics and provide administrative support for efficient project management
- Proactively and effectively research, liaise and coordinate with local/overseas design organisations, as well as design and creative programmes/activities
- Formulate and implement marketing and promotion plan for the programme and/or projects to build heightened awareness and for expanding reach and impact
- Digital outreach like social media, website management on programme promotion
- Liaise and coordinate with both internal and external parties on daily operations
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- University graduate(s) with a minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience in design industry-related developments (e.g. design education, experience-based programming, event management, exhibition management, marketing or media planning and management etc.)
- Demonstration of strong interest in promoting design thinking, design knowledge and design industry
- Proactive, detail-minded, responsible, adaptable and resourceful self-starter with tactful communication and interpersonal skills to working among diverse communities
- Competency in project management
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing; familiar with design software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat etc.) is an advantage
* Candidate with less experience may be considered as Project Executive. Successful candidate will be offered 18-month contract with possibility of renewal subject to review.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to: email@example.com. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.