Fashion Incubation Programme
Project Manager, Fashion Incubation Programme (2-Year Contract)
Looking for exciting opportunities to develop HK as the hub of Fashion in Asia?
Join our dynamic team in Hong Kong Design Centre
Hong Kong Design Centre (HKDC) is a non-profit design promotion organization and a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government in advancing Hong Kong as an international design hub in Asia. It is a public platform to help cultivate a design culture and to enhance the economic competitiveness and society well-being.
Commissioned by the HKSAR Government, HKDC sets its mission to promote the development of the fashion industry. As part of the fashion initiatives, Fashion Incubation Programme (FIP) aims to nurture fashion talents by enhancing their resourcefulness and expanding their creative boundaries. We are now looking for an energetic team member to meet this challenging and meaningful job.
Your role, working closely with the Director of Fashion Programme, will:
- Effectively plan, organize, implement and deliver the fashion talents nurturing programmes (site renovation, programmes and contents development, branding, marketing and communication…)
- Monitor FIP day-to-day operations and liaise with both internal and external parties to ensure a valuable incubator experience.
- Build FIP business network and talent pipelines by developing strong business partnerships with key partners and influencers.
- Be responsible for managing FIP development including objectives, tactics, roadmaps, key milestones and key performance indicators.
- Undertake effective project management, including budgetary control, timely reporting, compliance with corporate governance policies, assessment of outcomes and impact of the related activities
- Contribute to the dissemination of the fashion-related knowledge across traditional and digital platforms
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- Possess good university degree preferably in fashion-related / design-related disciplines with at least 6 years’ hand-on experience in managing fashion business including sales, production, e-commerce marketing and PR.
- Highly knowledgeable in current and future practices, trends, techno and information affecting the fashion industry.
- To be an out-of-the-box thinker who can transform conceptual ideas into practical project plans and is passionate in fashion and sensitive to local and international fashion community.
- Have excellent communication skills in written and spoken English & Chinese with extensive knowledge of web and social media.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact comfortably with C-levels, Academics, Thoughts leaders and world class domain to experts.
- Strong personal network and international exposure are essential.
- Background in business development or Entrepreneurial experience + Passion for education or personal development would be a plus.
# Candidate with less experience may be considered as Assistant Project Manager, FIP (2-Year Contract)
* Renewal of employment contract will be subject to completion of service with satisfactory performance.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.