Manager, Contents, Innovation Programmes & Projects
Design helps to enhance Hong Kong’s Competitiveness & Societal Well-being. HKDC is a non-profit design promotion organisation and a strategic partner of the HKSAR Government to advance Hong Kong as an international design hub in Asia. Our scope of work embraces promoting good design, cultivating design thinking, nurturing designer founders and design talents, and fostering enterprising creativity, collaborative synergy and innovation. Through content-driven programming and communication, we will step up efforts to foster wider & strategic use of design across professions, industries and the community.
We now have an exciting opportunity for talent(s) to join the family.
- Reporting to Executive Director or his designate, he/she will help shape programme, project and content strategy across the board to spearhead delivery of innovation-oriented programmes and facilitation of education and knowledge dissemination;
- He/she will manage the Institute of Design Knowledge and its initiatives of workshops and training, including serving as design project manager in organising and coordinating bespoke design thinking and innovation workshops/education programme, and design demonstration projects with partners from public, commercial and education sectors;
- He/she will work closely with in-house and networked leaders, subject matter experts and executives to research, frame, manage and disseminate knowledge across multiple platforms or formats.
- University graduate with at least 5 years post-graduated work experience;
- A design thinker with working knowledge of design and innovation methodologies, self-initiative, creative confidence, independent inquisitive mind, collaborative and good problem-solving abilities;
- Sensibility to culture, trends and technology; be digital savvy along with having an innovation-oriented education or work background would be an absolute advantage;
- Experience in launching new initiatives, funding application and undertaking effective project management meeting governance requirements; and
- Competent collaboration, storytelling, communications and language skills, with flair in facilitation of stakeholder forums, workshops and working with diverse stakeholders.
* Candidate with less experience may be considered for appointment at Assistant Manager level.
Interested parties are invited to apply by sending your resume with full details of education, work experience, current & expected salary, contact telephone number and earliest available date to the Human Resources Office, Hong Kong Design Centre, 1/F, InnoCentre, 72 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Kowloon or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. HKDC reserves the right not to make appointment for the post(s) advertised. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information received will be kept in strict confidence for six months and data will only be used for recruitment purpose.